Funny Student answers Teacher questions - short conversation Jokes

It's real fun to read Student and Teacher conversations.When the teacher comes up with a simple question to check student grammar skills, for sure our naughty students will have their childish answers. There will be lot of Humor, cuteness and innocence in their answers. Here is a list of Top 20 clean comedy lines to make you and your kids laugh.

Funny Student Answers Teacher Questions - Conversation Jokes
Funny Student Answers Teacher Questions - Conversation Jokes
Teacher: John, give me a sentence starting with " I ".
John: I is...
Teacher: No, John. Always say, "I am."
John: All right... "I am the ninth letter of the alphabet."

Teacher: John, how do you spell "crocodile"?
John: "K-R-O-K-O-D-A-I-L"
Teacher: No, that's wrong
John: Maybe it's wrong, but you ask me how I spell it!

Teacher: John give me two pronouns.
John : Who,me
Teacher: correct

Teacher: John! I know you are bad at spelling. That’s why I told you to write down this sentence 10 times. Why did you write only 4 times?
John: Sir, I am bad at math too.

Student: Can I go to the bathroom?
Teacher: Only if you can say the alphabet
Student: OK abcdefghijklmnoqrstuvwxyz
Teacher: Where's the p?
Student: Half way down my leg.

Teacher: Give me an example for past tense John.
John: Madam, I was absent yesterday.
Teacher: I am glad you understood the lesson John

Teacher: John, your composition on "My Dog" is exactly the same as your brother's. Did u copy his?
John: No, teacher, it's the same dog!

Teacher : Correct the sentence, 'A bull and a cow is grazing in the field'
Student : A cow and a bull is grazing in the field....
Teacher : How ????
Student : Ladies first...

Teacher: Tell the class what book you read.
Student: Black Beauty.
Teacher: And tell the class what it was about.
Student: It was about 120 pages.

Here is some quotes from History and science classes :

Teacher: what makes you 'see'?
Student: my eyes , nose and ears
Teacher: true, eyes make you see. But why ears and nose?
Student: they hold my glasses

Teacher: how can you prove the earth is round?
Student: I can’t. Besides, I never said it was.

Teacher : If H20 is water what is H204?
Student : Drinking, bathing, washing, swimming. . .

Teacher: John, can you tell us where the Declaration of Independence was signed?
John: Yes, ma’am. At the bottom.


Teacher: John, go to the map and find North America.
John: Here it is!
Teacher: Correct. Now, Leslie, who discovered America?
Leslie: John!

Teacher: How can you prevent diseases caused by biting insects?
Student: Don't bite any.

Teacher: From where to where foreigner ruled us?
Student: I am not sure but I think from page 50 to 55...

Teacher: who will tell the chemical formula of water?
Student: Its "h.i.j.k.l.m.n.o."
Teacher: What is this?
Student: Mam, yesterday you told us that it is H to O !!

Teacher: Which is more important to us, the sun or the moon?
Student: The moon.
Teacher: Why?
Student: The moon gives us light at night when we need it but the sun gives us light only in the day time when we don't need it.

Teacher: Name two animals that live in a cold region?
Funny student: A polar bear and his wife

Teacher: John, name one important thing we have today that we didn't have ten years ago.
John: Me!

Found them Silly and Hilarious ? Write to us if you have more jokes to share.

Share on Google Plus