Funny Ridiculous student excuses for being Late and not doing Homework

Little students can find 100+ reasons for being late and not doing their home works. It's really fun listening to their cute lies. Here is a collection of clean comedies recorded from a cute class of funny students.

Funny Ridiculous student excuses
Funny Ridiculous student excuses
Teacher: Leslie did you do your homework?
Leslie: nope i didn't
Teacher: That's it young lady 25 minutes of detention
Leslie: i can't get blamed for something i didn't even do!

Teacher: Why are you late?
Student: It rained last night. The road was so wet and slippery that for every step I made forward, I slipped backwards two steps.
Teacher: Well, if it rains again tomorrow, start walking in the opposite direction



Teacher : John, why are you late again?
John : But you have said that it's never too late to learn.

Teacher : Why are you late?
Student : I started late from home.
Teacher : Why didn’t you start early?
Student : By the time I woke up, it was too late to start early

Teacher: You missed school yesterday didn’t you?
Student : Not very much!

Teacher : John, where’s your homework?.
Student : My dog ate it.
Teacher : John, I’ve been a teacher for eighteen years. Do you really expect me to believe that?
Student : It’s true, Miss Leslie, I swear it is. I had to smear it with honey, but I finally got him to eat it.

Teacher: Why did you eat your homework, Joe?
Joe: Because I don’t have a dog.

Teacher: Why are you late?
Student: Because of the sign.
Teacher: What sign?
Student: The one that says, "School Ahead, Go Slow.

Teacher : Why are you tearing up your homework copy?
Student: To keep the elephants away.
Teacher: But there are no elephants here.
Student: See, how effective it is!!!

You too have some funny reasons for missing school and not doing your home works? Feel free to share them in comments!!

More Students Jokes:

Funny Student Answers Teacher Questions - Short Conversation Jokes SMS


Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

1 comments:

  1. Class Teacher - Why are you late??
    Student - I was writing English H.W Mam
    After 1 hour
    English mam - Show me ur home work
    Student - Mam i didn't do it *Cries*
    English mam - Why?
    Student - I woke up sooo late so that was busy because of being ready to
    school
    English Mam - What do u mean , I can't understand anything u told
    Student - Same here mam

    ReplyDelete

Share your Jokes!!!!!