Clean Short Classroom Jokes in English - Students funny replies Humor special

Next part of Student and Teacher Humor series is the classroom conversations. These are clean comedy lines suitable for all ages. So enjoy them with your kids and family.

Clean Short Classroom Jokes in English
Clean Short Classroom Jokes in English
Teacher: Where does God live?
Student: I think he lives in our bathroom.
Teacher: Why do you say that?
Student: Well, every morning my daddy bangs on the door and says, 'God, are you still in there?'

Teacher: Now, children, if I saw a man beating a donkey and stopped him, what virtue would I be showing?
Student: Brotherly love.

Teacher: What do you call a person who keeps on talking when people are no longer interested?
Student: A teacher

Teacher: Can anybody give an example of COINCIDENCE?
Student: Sir, my Mother and Father got married on the sameday sametime.

Student: Sir, Would you mind e-mailing my exam results to my parents?
Teacher: But your parents don’t have a computer.
Student: Exactly!

Teacher: I think you are chewing gum.
John: No Sir, I am John Smith.

Teacher: John,get up.How can you sleep in my class?
John: I can teacher,if you keep your voice down.

Teacher: I told you to stand at the end of the line?
Pupil: I tried, but there was someone already there!

Teacher: How Old is ur father?
Student: As old as I am.
Teacher: How is it possible?
Student: He became father only after I was born. 

Teacher : What a pair of strange socks you're wearing, one is green and the other is blue with red spots
Student : Yes, it’s really strange. I’ve got another pair just like that at home.

Student: Dad, what is an idiot?
Teacher: An idiot is a person who tries to explain his ideas in such a strange and long way that another person who is listening to him can't understand him.Do you understand me?
Student: No.

Teacher: Class, we will have only half a day of school this morning.
Class: Hooray
Teacher: We will have the other half this afternoon!

Teacher: Simon, can you say your name backwards?
Simon: No Mis.

Teacher: How can we keep the school clean?
Student: By staying at home.

Teacher: In this box, I have a 10-foot snake.
Student : You can't fool me, Teacher... snakes don't have feet.

Teacher: If a lion is chasing you, what would you do?
Student: I'd climb a tree.
Teacher: if the lion climbs a tree?
Student: I will jump in the lake and swim.
Teacher: if the lion also jumps in the water and swims after you?
Student: Teacher, are you on my side or on the lion's?

Any fun stories you have? Feel free to post them in comment box!!
Share on Google Plus