Math Jokes for Kids and Teachers - Funny classroom Collection

Here is a Mathematical jokes collection for kids and Teachers with clean comedy lines.More Student and Teacher Jokes to follow on Pages2Cool.
Maths_Teacher_student_jokes.jpg
Maths_Teacher_student_jokes

Teacher: if you had one dollar and asked your father for one more dollar, how much would you have in total?
Student: One dollar.
Teacher: You don't know your maths.
Student: You don't know my dad!

Teacher: There is a Fish, Ship is sinking, apple cost $3/kg....Then, what is my age?
Student: 30 yrs.
Teacher: How do you know?
Student: Well, my sister is 15 yrs old and she is half mad.


Teacher : What is the shortest month?
Student : May, it only has three letters.


Teacher: Who can tell me what 7 times 6 is?
Student: It is 42 mam!
Teacher: great, and who will tell me what 6 times 7 is?
Same student: It 24 mam.

Teacher: Suppose, I give you 2 dogs. Then I again give you 2 dogs. How many will you have?
Student: 5
Teacher: How?
Student: I have a dog in my house now.

Teacher: A man from Los Angeles drove toward New York at 250 miles per hour and a man from New York drove toward Los Angeles at 150 m.p.h. Where did they meet?
Student: In jail!

Teacher : What do you have when you have 7 oranges in your right hand and 5 in the other hand?
Student : Big hands

Teacher : If u have 12 Chocolates and u give 5 to Ritu ,3 to Samantha, 4 to Leslie. Then What Will U get ?
Students: 3 New Girl Friend

Solved any Maths puzzles?Are they Funny? Post them and let others read and have fun!!!

Share on Google Plus