Funny Short Father and Son conversation Clean Jokes in English

Father and son Jokes are always interesting, they happen in our day to day life, we hear it from our friends. Some parents have cute and bright kids who comes up with tricky questions from school. They have to come up with new ideas to show the report card to their parents, they create stories to get pocket money, all are funny...Here is a list of clean conversation jokes for you to laugh and share...
Father-and-son-funny-jokes.jpeg
Father-and-son-funny-jokes.jpg



John: I can’t go to school today.
Father: Why not?
John: I don’t feel well
Father: Where don’t you feel well?
John: In school!

John: My teacher says I have to write more clearly.
Father: That’s a good idea, Jordan.
John: No, it’s not. Then she’ll know I can’t spell.

John: My math teacher is crazy
Father: Why?
John: Yesterday she told us that five is 4+1; today she is telling us that five is 3 + 2.

Dad: How do you like fourth grade?
Son: It isn’t much fun.
Dad: That’s too bad. It was the best three years of my life!


John : Hey, Dad, I got a hundred in school today!
Father: That’s great. What in?
John: A 40 in Reading and a 60 in Spelling.


Father : Let me see your report card.
John :  I don’t have it.
Father : Why not?
John : My friend just borrowed it. He wants to scare his parents.

John: Dad, can you write in the dark?
Father: I think so. What do you want me to write?
John: Your name on this report card.


Father: Why did you get such a low score in that exam?
John: Absence!
Father: You were absent on the day of the exam?
John: No but the boy who sits next to me was!

Father: What will happen if the third war takes place?
Son: We will have one more addition chapter in our history book!

John: For $20, I’ll be good.
Dad: Oh, yeah?  When I was your age, I was good for nothing.

Letter from a student to his father:
Dear Dad,
$chool i$ great. I’m making lot$ of friend$ and $tudying hard. I $imply can’t think of anything I need, $o ju$t $end me a card, a$ I would love to hear from you.
Love,
Your $on
Father's reply :
Dear Son,
I kNOw astroNOmy, ecoNOmics and oceaNOgraphy are eNOugh to keep even an hoNOr student busy. Do NOt forget that the pursuit of kNOwledge is a NOble task, and you can never study eNOugh.
Love,
Dad

College student: Hey, Dad! I’ve got some great news for you!
Father: What, son?
College student: Remember that $500 you promised me if I made the Dean’s list?
Father: I certainly do.
Student: Well, you get to keep it.

You too have funny kids? share up their stories in the comments section!!

Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

1 comments:

  1. TEACHER: i have 10 chocolate cakes and someone asks for 2 how many do u have
    JOHN: 10
    TEACHER: ok if somebody forcibly takes 2 cakes how many would u have
    JOHN: 10 with dead body

    ReplyDelete

Share your Jokes!!!!!