Love failure Quotes-English Quotes

Love Failure Quotes
Hate love, and against Love quotes in English, the best lines ever by a love failure person.


The lines by a person who failed in love:
"I trust on cigarette more than a girl.Bcoz it damages my lungs not my heart" So dont love and dont smoke

 *************************

Once I ws in luv & she broke my heart iNto pieces & it helped me a lot.
Nw my brokeN heart hs got luv fr each of its pieces,
bt ppl cal me

-pLaY bOy-

 ************************



Really Sad Lines :
The pain s not on d day u miss ur Dear one's... The pain s really when u live each day without speaking wit them & wit their presence near..!


*************************

More SMS collections in English:

Marriage SMS jokes - Funny Husbands

College Days SMS - very Touching

Most Inspiring Friendsip SMS

 

 

Share on Google Plus